Airtel USSD Codes – Check Airtel Number, Net Balance [Latest]
Airtel is one the most trusted brand of India with having millions of user base. Airtel has provided a good customer support till now and still they are improving their customer care support. From checking own Airtel number to checking net balance they have provided awesome tools and support for their customers.
Airtel is India's second largest telecom service provider. Untill Jio jumped into the market, Airtel was at No. 1 with largest user share in the market. Airtel still is the 4G speed king with having highest 4G speed provider in India following Jio and Idea. Airtel is known for its consistent data speed and high quality calling. But there are several problems we face in our daily life such as Check own mobile number, checking data balance, checking plan information , and many other. Let's disuss how we can solve these small problems and become a pro user.
- 1 Airtel India
- 1.1 STEP BY STEP PROCESS TO CHECK YOUR OWN MOBILE NUMBER
- 1.2 ALL AIRTEL USSD - BALANCE ENQUIRY, DATA BALANCE, PLAN INFO
- 1.2.1 AIRTEL BALANCE AND OFFERS USSD CODES
- 1.2.2 AIRTEL LOAN RELATED USSD CODES
- 1.2.3 AIRTEL TUNES AND OTHER USSD CODES
- 1.2.4 Get in Touch!
- 1.2.5 Will Jio Charge 6p/Min For Calls? Jio IUC Explained
- 1.2.6 Jio Fiber & Jio DTH – FAQs [Must See This Before Booking Jio Fiber]
- 1.2.7 Jio Fiber Along With Jio DTH Launched – FULL DETAILS
- 1.2.8 Jio Fiber Plans May Not Be As Cheap As Jio 4G Plans
- 1.2.9 Jio Fiber & GigaTV is set to Launch on September 05, 2019
WHAT IS AIRTEL USSD?
USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) is global system for mobile communication technology which is used to interact with application program on server side to solve our basic problems. A user dials a collection of number which then replied by application program which is installed at Airtel data servers. Since it is a global system hence all telecom providers need to provide this service to its customers. Suppose you have to check current plan details of your number then you can simply use USSD to check in a minute.
Here is the Step-By-Step Procedure to use USSD Codes :
HOW TO CHECK OWN AIRTEL NUMBER?
There is no place where we can find our own number until we call someone. But with the Globalization of USSD it becomes much easier to Find own number in a second. Most of the people remember their own number hence it becomes easier for them to recharge their phones, share their contact info to others. But what if you don't remember you Phone Number. It will always be headache for you whenever you need you mobile number for any purpose. Hence, in these cases USSD becomes so handy to use. If you want to Check Your Airtel Number then I have provided a Step-By-Step Process to use USSD to Find Your Airtel Number in a second.
Hey there! Here is the USSD for Checking Airtel Number 😊 *121*1# or *282#
STEP BY STEP PROCESS TO CHECK YOUR OWN MOBILE NUMBER
Since many of might not know how to use USSD Codes or what are other methods to check own mobile number. Hence we have prepared a step-by-step process to help you get your mobile number in seconds. There are several methods including using USSD Code, Dialing Airtel customer support or Downloading MyAirtel App. All these processes are explained below. 🙂
ALL AIRTEL USSD - BALANCE ENQUIRY, DATA BALANCE, PLAN INFO
USSD is not only limited to checking your phone number. You can check Data Balance, Balance Enquiry, Your Current Plan, Take Small Loan, Set Caller Tune etc. Airtel have many extra feature other than checking informations, We have provided all the Basic and Advanced USSD Codes for all purpose. You just need to copy the USSD Code from here and paste it in your phone's dialer. And then follow the steps provided to solve your queries easily.
AIRTEL BALANCE AND OFFERS USSD CODES
- Balance Check : *123#
- Airtel Data Balance Check : *121*2#
- Best Offers : *121*1#
- Data Pack Offers : *121*1#
AIRTEL LOAN RELATED USSD CODES
- Airtel Credit Talktime Loan : *141#
- Airtel Internet Data Loan : *141#
- Airtel Self Care : *121#
- Activate Airtel Miss Call Alert : *888#
AIRTEL TUNES AND OTHER USSD CODES
- Airtel Hello Caller Tune : *678#
- Airtel GPRS Internet Settings : SMS “MO” To 54321
- Airtel Voice & Roaming Packs : *222#
- Airtel Free Facebook : *325#